How do you feel about your smile? If you’ve ever wanted to correct any issues with a best smile restoration, now is the time to visit your downtown Boise dentist. A warm, confident smile is a powerful indicator of a person’s overall health and attention to detail. Good oral hygiene and cosmetic dentistry can change the way you look and feel. At Summit Dental Group, our dentists can provide you with the healthy, younger looking smile you’ve always wanted.
Good Oral Hygiene
One of the simplest things you can do is to practice good oral hygiene. That’s why it’s important to brush and floss your teeth at least twice a day and visit your downtown Boise dentist regularly. Doing so will promote healthy teeth and gums while keeping your smile looking and feeling clean. By ignoring these simple habits, we put our smiles at risk which can lead to unsightly, even painful problems such as:
- Tooth discoloration
- Tooth Loss
- Periodontal disease
Even when you take good care of your teeth, there may be existing issues you’d like to correct. At Summit Dental, we offer a wide variety of cosmetic treatment options to enhance the appearance of your smile.
Yellow, Stained Teeth
Certain foods, medications, smoking or neglecting your teeth can cause embarrassing tooth discoloration. At Summit Dental, we use a wide variety of treatment options to correct and brighten your smile.
- One hour, in office “laser” whitening – This procedure is ideal for patients who want fast results and are not interested in at-home treatments.
- At-home tray whitening – This procedure involves a patient wearing a custom dental tray for approximately 30 minutes per day, while at home until desired results occur.
- Crest Professional White Strips – These white strips are 4 times stronger and faster than the store bought brand Crest White Strips.
Chips or Misshapen Teeth
Chipped or misshapen teeth can be corrected by dental contouring or by the application of veneers or crowns.
- Dental Contouring – A dental technique that removes small amounts of tooth enamel in order to change the shape, length, or surface of one or more teeth.
- Veneers – Custom designed by your Boise dentist, veneers are small shells of porcelain that are bonded to the surface of your teeth.
- Crowns – If a tooth is cracked or damaged a crown can be used to cap or completely cover a tooth. Crows can be made to match the color of a patient’s tooth, providing them with a natural look while restoring the normal function of the tooth.
If you have one or more missing teeth, Boise dental implants are a superior option compared to traditional treatments such as bridges or partial dentures. Implants are permanently placed in the jaw and do not require any special cleaning procedures besides normal brushing and flossing. They are similar in form and function to natural teeth and can replace one or more damaged or missing teeth.
Summit Dental Group Offers Best Smile Restorations
For adults, it’s not uncommon to need more than one dental procedure in order to restore a healthy, youthful smile. That’s why Summit Dental Group offers best smile restorations. Before any procedure, our Boise dentists will meet with you to create a personalized treatment plan that will help you meet your goals. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, contact us at (208) 345-8962.